Tuesday 23 September 2014

Introducing...


Hiya. I'm Daisy and I like dolls.
© d. k. Miller 2014

While I started off buying dolls with the sole intention of repainting them, I was quickly sucked into the abyss that is doll collecting. As a little girl I wasn't really into dolls but I guess that I'm making up for it now.
My collection centres around Monster High, Ever After High and I have just entered my first foray into Blythe.

I customise all parts of my dolls; factory paint is removed, hair restyled and re-rooted, and the body sanded to remove seams before being blushed.
I hand sew all of their little outfits and style each doll individually to make a truly one-of-a-kind artwork. I also repaint accessories such as shoes, bags and jewellery.

This page is to show off my finds and creations and to help other people who want to make their very own Frankie. My first tutorials will focus on how hideous box hair can be allayed and what you need to start customizing your own dolls.

I am also expecting a very exciting arrival from Japan this week so will be just bursting to share!
So, I guess I will see you really soon!
Love, Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment