Monday 27 October 2014

OOAK Spectra Vondergeist full body custom - SOLD! Pre-Christmas commission spots now OPEN!

 


 
My latest full body mod, Spectra, has SOLD. Congrats to her new owner, Wendy. I am so glad she  went to a good home ^-^. Please excuse the blurry pictures they were taken hastily with my phone!
  
I now have just a couple of commission spots open before the end of the year so please get in touch ASAP if you want to get in before Christmas!
Depending on the doll and what sort of customisation you are looking for prices range between $125 (for a basic face up) to $250  for the 'full works' (full body mod, face up, hair re -root and OOAK outfit).
If you already own a doll you would like to get customised you can send it to me. Anyone wanting BJD face ups or body blushing will need to supply the doll as I do not stock BJDs.
I can also do repair work and re-root hair for Monster High and Barbie, Blythe and other fashion dolls and make OOAK outfits.

Most commissions take about 5 weeks to complete, depending on availability of supplies (such as hair) which may need to be ordered specially for your OOAK doll.
I like to work closely with my clients to ensure the greatest satisfaction possible. Each design is different and unique. If you have ideas or specific requirements, for example, if you would like the doll to resemble a loved one or a certain character, I am happy to oblige and can work from photographs. It is especially cute when dolls replicate tattoos, hair and style of real people and makes a truly special and treasured gift.

Please e-mail me at live_transmission@hotmail.com for any inquiries.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment