Thursday 6 November 2014

Monster High OOAK Hand-painted Sandshoes

These are my new shoes! Want some?
                                          
Hand-painted, using only the finest Matisse and Liquitex acrylic paints.
Sealed and sprayed with water-proofing.

You can choose which character you want to be stepping out with and I am happy to incorporate any specific designs you may want.

Please note, these are just basic sand-shoes. I can only guarantee black or white, other colours subject to availability.
If you would like me to paint a pair of shoes you already own you can send them to me. I highly recommend this option, simply to ensure your custom shoes will (a) fit and (b) last a long time. If you order a size 6 and they don't fit, well, let's just say that's bad for everyone. Remember, they are one of a kind and made especially for you.

Please email me with any questions, I am extremely dedicated to making sure my clients are 100% happy with their new artwork and are involved during the design process. You can have as much, or as little, involvement as you like. If you like surprises, I can just design something for you myself ^-^.

They make a gorgeous and unique gift as they can be tailored especially for their new owner.
As a one time, pre-Christmas deal, the standard sand shoes are only $80(AUD). Please contact me if you would like to send shoes for me to paint.

Please contact me via email at live_transmission@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Super cool Daisy!
    Do you do fascinators?
    Could be a great Melbourne Cup / Oakes Day exercise. I'm sure you could come up with some awesome options!

    ReplyDelete