Saturday 24 January 2015

Customs - January 2015

My latest job - Rainbow Frankie ^_~

Her owner has requested the rainbow re-root as well ad removal of all her stitches (except the ones on her neck). These are my favourite kind of commissions - bringing to life what my client has already envisioned. Don't get me wrong, I love doing my own designs - but there is something enormously satisfying about a collaboration...and nothing beats hearing "Oh my God, he/she is even better than I imagined!"

I will be tracking the progress of all commissions so owners can see how their beauty (or beast!) is coming along.

Step one - bye bye stitches! Done the 'old fashioned' way with sandpaper. NEVER use acetone on a MH body. It will start to pretty much melt he plastic almost instantly


Next up - hair removal ^o^
It's okay, Frankie! You will be so pretty soon!


First goes down some primary base colours.

 

Getting there!!!


 It's time to style!





No comments:

Post a Comment