Monday 15 December 2014

Frozen's Elsa Custom Monster High Repaint

Monster High's Draculaura as Elsa from Disney's Frozen!
I put her on Etsy and she was sold in 30 minutes! If you would like your own version of this gorgeous custom there is a commission spot at my Esty shop.

UPDATE! She is sold! In literally half an hour! And then I got commissioned to make another one! I will be putting up only ONE more commission spot sometime soon, so stay tuned!

She has a new faceup and golden blonde/pure white mohair.

Complete with LONG eyelashes ^-^

Her floor length gown, inspired by the film, designed and hand made by me.

Her tulle train is detatchable and hooks onto the back of her gown.

Handpainted shoes, donated by Catrine.


Commission spot at my Etsy shop now just follow this link https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/daisylikesdolls?ref=hdr_shop_menu

dxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment